I’m sitting in the Denver airport waiting for my puddle jumper plane back to Fargo. I have to say, I’m soooooo totally bored. I hate sitting around and waiting. My three day weekend was fabulous. I didn’t do much of anything other than spend time with my parent’s and friends. I met Lilagirl and Blac for lunch on Saturday which was fun to catch-up with them. We’re all different phases of our lives. Blac has all her babies (we hope-she’s sort of super fertile or something), Lila is starting to try to have them, and then me. Well, we all know what phase I’m in. :o)
The Balloon Fiesta wasn’t the best it’s ever been. The weather was not-so-nice, and a lot of balloons didn’t go up as they usually do for the mass assentions. The ones that did go up were a lot of fun to watch. My dad and I got up both mornings (Sat & Sun) and took some great pics.
OMG! I just got on my plane, and I thought I was kidding about the puddle jumper comment, but apparently I was right on! I think I was forced out through the bowels of the Denver Airport. They made us go down some stairs to a long hallway, where 3 other planes were loading. Some guy was there to check my name off with a sharpy, and then I walked out onto the tarmak (What is this? Casa Blanca?), then up a tiny little stairway to my tiny little 2 by 2 plane. I thought my fat ass wasn't going to fit into my seat. But it did. Too bad the plane was completely full. I was looking forward to sprawling out. Well, here are a couple pics from my trip. Check out my photo site for a slideshow and about 100 more images.



