Thursday, October 12, 2006

What's Up With My Friends? And Welcome Newbies!

I have two newbies to my blog. They will likely be posting as anonymousis, so hopefully they will remember to put some initials so I know who said what. (Jordan, feel free to take this advise.) I asked my newbies this question: "If you could have any name other than the one you have, what would it be?" Do you want to know what they asked me? (Such suspicious people. They really should just have answered my question. No questions asked. Kai would have.)

They asked me if I was pregnant. What is up with this question? Is everyone looking forward to the days when I join the torture chamber or something?

Anyway. Getting past that creepy question. I'd like to welcome two new members to my site. Welcome Sara and Charlotte! I will try to be an interesting read, but if I'm not, It's not my fault! To all of my "old" members. These two are old coworkers of mine that have become quite good friends. Although I don't really get to spend much time with them because I live in nowheresville now. Sara and her extensive vocabulary always amazes me. She's also a Crazy Catholic. Charlotte is absolutely hilarious, although I don't know if she knows to what extent she is funny. What you would most likely hear her say over the cubical walls.... "I'm a little gassy...poor Suzy (who was her cubemate)."