I discovered a new show. I think I'm coming in at the 4th season, but still, it's new to me. I thought it was an HBO show, but turns out it's an FX show. So Goodie goodie gum-drops to me! The first episode I saw had Mario Lopez naked in a shower. Boy, I have a total new respect for Slater (If you didn't get that, he played Slater on Saved by the Bell). Have you figured out which show it is? It's Nip Tuck. Even DJ likes it. But I think that's because they don't skimp on their sex sceens.
I had added it to my netflix to watch the past seasons before I found it, but like I said, I thought this was an HBO show, so wasn't expecting to get in on the live action. I'm totally excited. The original new episode comes on on Tuesdays at 9:00, and they replay on Sunday at 9:00. I've been watching them on Sunday. I'm going to have to make up a schedule for my TV shows to see if I can plug in the Tuesday night epi's.
What are you watching? What new shows have you seen and decided are worth watching? I stumbled across Friday Night Lights and tried to watch it, but I really couldn't. It was a Friday Night, and I was so bored I needed something to watch, but even that, I just couldn't. Instead I decided to take a nap.