Me: Have you switched your blog over to Beta yet?
My friend: No, have you?
Me: No, I was hoping you did so I could see what it was like
My friend: I'll do it right now
Me: Good. You can be the ginny pig
This conversation really shows the things good friends do with one another. Without any questions or research done on the new beta blogger, he just went ahead and hit the button to switch. No questions or anything. Just did it. I did just the same thing in 2004 when he told me I had to start blogging so he could keep up with me after I moved. No questions. I just did it.
When you think of your closest friends, don't you have a similar feeling to when that first fall breeze rolls into town and you pull out that nice thick fall blanket. It's big, it's comfy, it covers you're whole body, and it warms you through and through. That's exactly how I feel about my handful of best friends. MMMM snuggly.