Thursday, July 06, 2006

Gimpie

Just call my Gimpie. I don't know what I did to myself, but sometime around noon yesterday my hip started to really hurt. When I walked down the stairs to lunch, I could barely make it without looking a like a gimp. So needless to say, after lunch on my way back up the stairs, I had an even tougher time. You know how you walk up the stairs, and one foot takes one step, and the other foot goes to the step above it and so on and so forth? Well. I had to walk up the steps this way. Left foot up, right foot to same step the left foot is on, left foot up again, and so on and so forth. It felt like an eternity had passed when I finally made it to the top.

This morning, it was more pain, and the same routine. Then I had to go downstairs to the breakroom where the vending machines are to buy some milk for my cereal. I walked down them alright, but I wasn't heading back up them. I am such a gimp, I took the elevator up! This must be a sign of my old age kicking in.

I did notice today that my left finger hurts as well. (This is the finger that I think I have arthritus in.) So maybe the air is too dry or something and my arthritus is acting up. Again. . . A sign that I am old. Sigh. . . I just want to go home and take a nap.

Share your aches and pains to make me feel better, will ya?