Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesday Morning Woahs

I have to say. My body is saying the same thing CR's was saying to him. Except mine is telling me I'm 29, not 21.

My SIL (Sister-in-law for those of you who have not caught on) had her 21st birthday last night. So of course we had to go out and celebrate. I started out planning to be the responsible older party. However, the night took a turn for the worse after their softball match. I should have gone home to bed after that, but instead I headed downtown with them for drinks with all the cute young skinny girls, and their boys and boyfriends. A good time was had by all.

I figured it out this morning. I really didn't drink too much. I averaged .889 drinks an hour. So that's totally a good ratio. The problem I think I'm having is that I went to bed at 2:30 and got up at 6:30. Of course I'm dehydrated, so I've been drinking a lot of water. But I'm also hungry. I'm so hungry I could puke. Which is normal for me, but I think it's escalated because of the alcky hol induced dehydration. Which makes me scared to eat because what if I do have to puke? Then I have to puke at work, and I don't want to do that.

But oh well. A girl only turns 21 once, and you've got to do it up right! You only live once! No regrets here! Except maybe I could have passed on my last drink, and headed home a bit earlier.