I've decided that the music scene here in the FM area (This is what they call it. Fargo/Moorehead Area) really bites. I don't think I've heard a new song since I moved here. The radio stations really bite up north, but they seem to really bite here in Fargo. Let me tell you Texans that read my blog. You don't know what youy got. The radio stations down there are really good at keeping you up to date on the latest music, as well as the nightlife club bands always introducing new sounds. I miss it so. . . sigh.
So, what are you listening to now? What good bands are out there? What new sounds are out there? Let me know your thoughts on what your listening to now.
How are you listening to your music? I've decided to stop buying CD's and start listening/buying online. Where do you buy your music? Rhapsody? Music Box? Real Player? If you're buying your music online, or just listening to it, let me know your opinions and thoughts.