It's a day late, but the sentiment remains.
Did anyone do anything fun for the fourth? I guess you could say I did. I say this because mine was spent with my In-laws, which consisted of my MIL, FIL, BIL & his wife, his wife's 13 year old boy, his friend, my SIL, and my Hubby. Can you single out why it wasn't as much fun as it could have been? I'll give you a hint. It wasn't the MIL or FIL. It was the BIL's wife's kid and friend. Those two need a good beating I believe. But I'm not going to reflect on that.
D and D bought an old used jetski, so that was a lot of fun to play with. We also brought out the speed boat so the holiday weekend was spent either on a floaty, on a speedboat, or on a jetski. Ahhh. . . The life. The water is finally starting to be warm, so I actually didn't mind swimming around this time. Usually, the water is so cold that I just float on my floaty and never really get in other than the water that gets on the floaty.
Somehow, I actually managed to lose a couple pounds. So the weekend was doubly happy for me! I'll post a pic or two once I get home.