So, it's been a while since I had a breakdown. You know we all have them, so don't go thinking, "Oh that KB she's so crazy." Yes, I have my moments of craziness. But after witnessing other crazies throughout the years, I've realized that I'm pretty mild. Very mild actually. And I've mellowed through the years as well. (Thanks to my super mellow hottie husband.)
So I'm driving back from the mall (on my lunch break) and that song "I Love the Way you Love Me" by John Michael Montgomery came on the radio. I used to love that song so I cranked it up and sang along. All of a sudden I was fighting back tears. I was about to mess up my masquera over a song. Well, this is the second time I've done that today. On the way to work this morning that song, "Private Andrew Malone" came on, and that song always gets me a little verklempt. I actually did drop a tear. I'm actually tearing up right now.
Yeah.... I think it's coming. And I'm not even getting my period.