Friday, July 28, 2006

Oops She Did it Again!

I have this friend (who shall remain nameless). I have no faith in her ability NOT to get knocked up. All her kids have been unplanned. Which is fine because we like them all, but my point here is that I've been telling her for years that I have no faith in her not to get pregnant. Everytime she tells me she's pregnant. I just laugh. Because I know she's going to be that one friend I have with a million kids. I keep telling her that her husband had to anti-up and get a vasectomy, but for some reason she's the one responsible for the birth control. Which she obviously has issues with. If I were him, I wouldn't trust her to be in control of the BC. :o)

Baby 1: I'm not sure what happened, but obviously she got prego
Baby 2: Went camping without Birth Control pills. Got knocked up --I told her so. . .
Baby 3: Had the shot. It failed. Got knocked up. --I laughed histerically at her for weeks.

Today, she emails me and tells me her last form of birth control has miraculously dissapeared. It's like her body ate it. And so I laugh at her again. (I'm not cruel, you just have to know our relationship. I'm sure she was laughing too. A little bit)

Here is an excerpt from our convo:
Me: ha ha ha! See! You should have taken my advice. I was sceptical about it (referring to the new form of birth control)! See. It's time your husband pony-up and just get tied. It's so much easier and it's not even very painful. So are you prego? I bet you are!
Her: I better NOT be, I will be soooo mad! . . .
Me: I bet you are. You know how I have no faith in you not getting prego. I'm so wise. :oD
Everyone should always do what I say.
Her: If I am ......its yours!
Me: Great! Then I don't have to have one myself! It's a deal

I think this is great! My kid is going to come out 1/2 Spanish, and my husband and I are both white. We'll really be the topic of gossip around our small town! If I were really to take this 4th baby (which I just KNOW she's carrying in her loins as we speak) I think I'm not going to tell anyone. I'm just going to let them wonder. It'd be fun! Plus, I could pass all my fatness off as babyweight, and then start working out like crazy and start looking good. I think this is a great plan!

And let this be a lesson to all my friends. I am wise. You should all listen to my advice, and do exactly what I say. I've got proof all over the place. If everyone would just listen to me their lives would be bliss. Bliss I tell you! he he he. Weeeeeeeeee!