Thursday, July 06, 2006

What's Your Design Sign?

My friend blac17 sent me this site. It's pretty cool.

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt_988/text/0,,HGTV_22056_48166,00.html

Your mysterious nature needs a place to hide from the outside world. You're drawn to silks and leathers in deep colors like burgundy and black.
Burgundy, yes. Black, I initially thought this was a big fat no. But then I realized that I love wrought iron. And what color is that? Yes. Black. I have a lot of that in my house.

Dark curtains, locked trunks and exotic plants are the perfect accessories for your secretive spaces. Dark curtains, yes in the Bedroom, no in the living room because it shrinks your space. Trunks. I found this earily weird. Yes. I love trunks. I have two, and when my dad finishes the one I am having him build, I think I have to call it quits. Even though when I see a trunk. I usually stop and admire it, and think about buying it. Exotic plants. Yes. My favorite plant is the hybiscus. And I always pick out plants that are unusual.

So this whole concept is interesting to me. After they tell you what you like, they show you rooms that you'd like. And I have to say. I liked two out of the 3 suggestions!

Check it out, and see if it's accurate for you!