This blog is sort of an extention of my previous blog. As some of you may
know, I have a very low tollerance for idiots.
I mean come on people! If you live in this country you should know there are 50
states, and what those states are. And if that takes up too much brain capacity
then by GOD at least know the neighboring states to the state you live in.
That's not too much to ask is it?
Have I ever told you how when I said I was from Albuquerque, New Mexico, idiots
would say, "Oh, your from Mexico!" and then I'd correct them, and
say, "No, New Mexico." "Yeah right, Mexico". Idiots.
Another one I love is, "Do I need to add more postage when I mail this to
you?" Ummm... No... New Mexico wasn't added to the union until 1912 as
the 46th state, but it's still part of the union.
Here are a couple links I like to help YOU brush up on your state knowledge.
Please pass this on to any idiots you may find on your way as well. And thank you
for your support.
http://www.historybuff.com/states/al.html
http://www.50states.com/