Hi There! How's it going? Are you enjoying your new job? What about Fargo? May I please have your new address?
Ummm...... NO!
What the FUCK does she want now?!!!!! I haven't spoken to here since my wedding. That was in June 2004.
Update: 4/18/06
I turn my cell phone off during work hours. So yesterday when I was at Pier1 shopping for 50% off Easter stuff, I turn my phone on. I have a message. It's from her. "KB, call me back, I need your address, it's for Susies wedding."
So now my question is, "What the hell is she doing for Susies wedding? and does Susie know this? And if she's doing something for Susie, then why does that involve my address?"
So I call Susie, she tells me she is worried because she never asked my idiot sister to do anything for her. (OK, she didn't say, "idiot") She then tells me how my sister sent her these dumb bells attached to cards, (with the wrong wedding colors on them, her colors are purple, the card/bell things were maroon). She now is scared the my sister is making these things for her. Who does this without even asking if it needs to be done? Well, I can answer that. My selfcentered, egocentric, backstabbing, thinks she's better than everyone sister. That's who. So I told my cousin I'd call my mom and get the scoop. My cousin told me that if it is the bell/card things to tell her she doesn't want them. ha ha ha! Turns out, Susie hates bells and bows. She also already has her party favors for the wedding. So if my sister does do this thing, then they aren't going to be used anyway.
Susie is also catching on to my sister's MOA as well. She mentioned something to me while we were drunk on Saturday. I just told her what I thought, and told her I don't want to talk trash about her because it makes me look bad, but since she asked.... I've done a good job not to bad mouth her around relatives. She on the other hand, tries very hard to make me look bad in front of them. Well, she tries very hard to make everyone look bad in comparison to her. But my relatives are smart. Many of them have mentioned to me that she is off the deep end. (and I secretly love hearing it too!)
Lilagirl and blac17 feel free to share your fond memories of my sister here if you like. I'm sure I sound just really mean, but people who have witnessed the conniving beast at work understand.