It's finally getting to the point where I can walk around outside without a jacket. Yesterday was so nice, and I was in jeans. So this morning I decided to break out ye ole razor and shave off my trees that I have been growing for a couple weeks. Leg hair really does help insulate up here! Today I am wearing a cute pair of dressy goucho pants, and a lime green top. I've faired pretty well all morning through the offices tempurature changes. Accept for now, my legs and arms started to goose-bump-up, and I couldn't get warm. What sucks about getting goose bumps on your legs is that your leg hairs pop out. So I'm somewhat pissed that my legs just got them. I guess maybe it's time to wear spring cloths, but maybe I need to still wear panty hose under them to keep me warm for another couple months.
Plus, I really need a tan right now.