This is my second encounter with idiots in two days. I think it's becoming an epidemic. I remember the day's when an idiot was hard to come by. So they were easy to avoid once spotted. These days, they are everywhere, and harder to avoid!
Today, I'm sitting at a light (in my car) and am waiting for it to turn so I can turn left. I hear a horn honk. So I look. Two lanes to my right, about 3 car lengths back, I see this guy BACKING UP in the middle of lunch hour traffic. The guy coming up behind him was the one honking. He definitely was a justified honker! So I watch this reversing idiot. He reverses, then pulls up behind me. TWO LANES OVER to the left. Why did he feel the need to back up to do this maneuver when he would have had plenty of room to just pull forward into that lane? No one will ever know. Not even the idiot knows, because he's forgotten his reasons for doing it himself by now.
So for all of you drivers out there that aren't very good navigators. Here is a tip. Under NO circumstances should you stop or back up on a government street when there are cars coming at you. This also includes Freeways. I once saw some woman come to a complete stop on the freeway, and back up to get on the exit. Instead of backing up to correct your mistake. Take the next exit, or turn around when given the SAFE & LEGAL ability. It's just not worth the pain and suffering you could incur on someone else should your luck run out and something goes arie. It's not the end of the world if you miss your exit or turn! There will be a chance for you to correct that mistake! I promise!
Here's why I don't tolerate idiots. There is no possible reason for an adult human to be an idiot. There are schools that you should have learned something in, and if you for some reason didn't go to school, you still have people in your life that you should be able to talk to - and hopefully learn a thing or two from. And if you don't have any people in your life, then there are free libraries, magazines, etc. There just is no reason for a person to be an idiot.