Monday, April 17, 2006

Cleansing My Colon

I have been wanting to clean out my colon for some time now, so what better time of year to do it than during the Spring! Let's call it a sort of Spring Cleaning for my body. Today I have started the first of a 15 day cleansing process. After I complete this process I am going back on South Beach, taking a metabloism booster, and hopefully start walking around the park that is near my townhome. Of course the walking is taking a back door to my dress making. (I now only have 4 weeks to get them done.) I have never done this before so I hope I don't wind up shitting my pants. I hear that once you do this, you have more energy and just feel better. Because you've gotten all of the bad toxins out of your body. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Did you know:
Every day your body is exposed to toxins that can build up inside. Some experts recommend an internal cleanse three to four times a year to remove impurities and restore balance. It's been estimated that when we regularly keep the colon clean, we're 90% of the way to good health. The colon is the place where food collects as waste material after nutrients have been extracted and sent to the bloodstream. Retained debris in the colon leads to the absorption of toxins and its multitude of consequences-a feeling of sluggishness being the most common among them.