Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Oddly As it May Sound

So today I ran out for lunch to buy more cloth for the infamous dresses I am making for my cousin's wedding. Then I had planned to pick something up for lunch on the way back to the office. Well, as odd as this may sound (I love my food you know) nothing sounded good. This happened to me last night too. I turned on the oven to bake some chicken strips, and I totally forgot about putting them in. Then about half an hour later when my stomache grawled, I realized I hadn't put them in to cook! This is weird. I love food, and I always look forward to the times that are allowed to eat. So I get back to my desk, and suddenly soup sounds good. So right now I am eating a yummy bowl of Clam Chowder Soup. Campbells of course!