Thursday, April 13, 2006

I've Got it All Started

So I've finally gotten a good start on things. On the agenda:
3 Bridesmaid Dresses: Top & Skirt
1 Mother's Bridesmaid Dress: Top, Skirt, Jacket
1 Flower Girls Dress, fit with organza ruffle and bow
1 Bridal Veil
------------
Total: 11 Items

OK. So I haven't done anything with the veil, but at least I have them all started
1 Complete Bridesmaid Dress, except for hand sewing in the lining.
1 Bridesmaid skirt started and waiting for a fitting
1 Bridesmaid top started and waiting for a fitting
1 Mothers top started and waiting for a fitting
1 Flowergirl dress started, and expected to be finished tomorrow evening

Update 4/18/06
I now have the Flowergirl dress mostly finished. All I have to do is hand sew the lining
So that leaves:
3 Bridesmaids tops
2 Bridesmaids skirts
1 Bridesmaids pants
1 Bridesmaids jacket
1 Veil
-----
Total: 8 pieces

OK. When I decided to update this, I thought I had less to do. But now it doesn't seem like much progress! Eeek