Friday, April 14, 2006

Finally! Some Rest Came My Way.

I finally got a whole nights rest last night. Slept the whole night through. It was nice. Maybe I can go for two in a row!

My townhome has one fault. It is on the east side, so it's totally hot in there. Plus, with my iron on and me standing under the low hanging light in the dining room, I've been heating the place up to 80 degrees everynight. Eventually I'll put the table under the light, and move my sewing stuff into the spare room, but right now, I have boxes everywhere and no time to put it all away until my bridesmaid project is complete. I'm starting to pick up momentum on those, and last night I had planned to stop at 9:00 so I could relax and wind down, but I didn't want to. I had to force myself to stop. So I think I'm in the mood now. Hopefully I will knock them out fast now. So this morning I turned on the airconditioner so wee wittle bunnie wouldn't have a stroke. Even with the windows open it's hot. I'll post pics tonight when I get home.