Answer: Apple, Apricot, Guava, Orange, Papaya, Passion Fruit, and Pineapple. Wow. No wonder I like Hawaiian Punch!
On my way to work, I drive through a suburban area. Fit with School Zone and everything. Everyday on my way to work I see moms and dads walking or riding bikes with their kids to school. This is such a cute site! Then on my way home I see moms with strollers walking their kids to the park down the way. With the occassional hot college student jogging as well. Gotta love a hot hunky guy jogging.... Anyway. My point is, I think it's sort of nice. I want to go walk to the park! (With my dog of course. Which I don't have.)So could it be, that I actually might like living here in FND? I realized the other day while driving home, that I've always lived in the middle of hustle and bustle. I've always loved the area's of which I've lived, but maybe I was missing something. I always drove to work and home through shopping malls, strip malls, grocery stores, etc. So I never really entered the suburban area of the worlds I lived in. Unless you count when I would visit my one friend who owned a house. And then it was fun because the Mexican Icecream Truck would come by and I'd be like, "What is that anoying bell ringing? Doesn't that dude really get sick of ringing it?" So anyway. I'm not sayin' anything, but maybe this move won't really be the end of me after all.I really want to get a dog. I'm thinkin' Pomeranian or Shelty. I've been wanting a Shelty for about a year and half now, but I just love the poof ball that is a Pomeraranian.



The Brown puppy is the Shelty. White stuffed animal looking pups above are Scottish Terriors. The black bear-looking pup is a Pomeraranian. How can I choose with these cute little faces!